Here are contributions and potential ressources for setting up lively Zoom presentations or classes.
- A text describing a simple solution, on how to Turn A Zoom Talk Into A Live Talk, Notices of the American Mathematical Society. September 2020. This is illustrated here.
- Presentation by Trefor Bazett on How to make nice mathematical videos (offline).
- A very detailed blog by Maria Gillespie on using Zoom with OBS.
- See the following link: Cours en direct for a text describing (in French) how to exploit Zoom together with OBS to give online conferences or classes, with an active presence of the speaker allowing interactions (tv weather forecast style) with live sharing of a tablet notes, Keynote presentation, or any other material. Necessary tools include:
- getting OBS.
- you may also need OBS virtual cam for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- some answers about using a green screen.
- for displaying widows or display.
- to airplay tablet in a window on a computer, you may use Reflector Teacher (small price-tag).