Skip to content
Upcoming meetings & conferences
Some past meetings & conferences of interest
- Conference on Free Computational Mathematics at the CIRM, 11-15 February, 2019; Marseille, France.
- Journées Nationales 2019 du GdR Informatique Mathématique, 11-14 March, 2019; Orléans, France.
- Representation Theory Connections to $(q,t)$-Combinatorics, January 20-25, 2019; BIRS, Banff, Canada.
- Algebra and Combinatorics at Lacim, A conference for the 50th anniversary of the CRM, September 17 – October 14, 2018, Montreal, Canada.
- SLC81 (KrattenthalerFest), Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire, September 9-12, 2018; Stroble, Austria.
- AEC 4th Algorithmic and Enumerative Combinatorics Summer School 2018, July 30 – August 3t, 2018; RISC, Hagenberg, Austria.
- Canadian Mathematical Society, Summer Meeting, June 1-4, 2018; University of New Brunswick, Fredericton.
- FPSAC 2018, July 16-20, 2018; Darthmouth College, Hanover, USA.
- Combinatorial Algebra meets Algebraic Combinatorics, Fifteenth Annual Meeting, January 26-28, 2018; McMaster University, Ontario, Canada.
- WORDS 2017 September 11-15 2017, Montréal, Canada.
- Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (FPSAC 2017), London, UK. July 2017.
- CRM Thematic Semester: Algebra and Words in combinatorics, Montréal, Canada. March to July 2017.
- Sage Days 86, Lacim, UQAM, 17-21 April 2017.
- The 78th Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire, Domaine Saint-Jaques, Ottrott, France. March 26-29, 2017.
- Combinatorial Algebra meets Algebraic Combinatorics, CAAC, Montréal, Canada. January 27-29, 2017.
- AMS Special Session on Plethysm and Kronecker Products, Brunswick, Maine, September 24-25, 2016. PDF of my talk.
- Algebraic Combinatorics and Group Actions, Herstmonceux Castle, July 11-16, 2016. PDF of my talk.
- Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (FPSAC 2016), July 4-8, 2016, Vancouver, Canada.
- Combinatorial Algebra meets Algebraic Combinatorics, January 22-24, 2016,
Western University, London, Ontario, Canada.
- International Math Outreach Workshop, Banff International Research Station, November 22-27, 2015.
- Algebraic Combinatorics Session, CMS Winter Meeting, Montréal, December 4-7 , 2015.
- Séries Formelles et Combinatoire Algébrique (SFCA 2015), Seoul, South-Corea, July 6-10, 2015.
- Combinatorial Algebra Meets Algebraic Combinatorics, Queen’s University, Kingston, January 23-25, 2015.
- Colloque des sciences mathématiques du Québec, Montréal, December 4, 2014.
- DAHA, Hall algebras, knot theory, and combinatorics, Orsay, Paris, November 17-20 , 2014.
- Journées de combinatoire, Institut Camille-Jordan, Lyon,November 20, 2014.
- AMS Sectional Meeting, Dalhousie University, Halifax. October 18-19 , 2014. (transparents, 16 MB)
- Semestre Thématique du CRM: Nouvelles avenues en théorie de Lie, January-June 2014.
- Advances in Representation Theory of Algebras III, Lacim, UQAM, June 16-20, 2014.
- Stanley 70, MIT, June 23-27, 2014.
- Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (SFCA 2014), Chicago, Illinois. June 29-July 3, 2014.
- Combinatorial Algebra meets Algebraic Combinatorics, Dalhousie University, Halifax. January 24-26, 2014.
- Combinatorial Algebra meets Algebraic Combinatorics, Fields Institute, Toronto, January 25 – 27, 2013
- Journées de combinatoire de Bordeaux, Labri, Université de Bordeaux 1, February 2013.
- Words, Codes and Algebraic Combinatorics, Conference in honour of the 60e anniversary of Christophe Reutenauer, Cetraro, Italy, 2013.
- Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (Paris FPSAC 2013, Nagoya FPSAC 2012, Reykjavik SFCA 2011).
- Workshop on Rational Catalan Combinatorics, American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, December 17-21, 2012.
- Interactions between Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry, the 22nd annual Route 81 conference in honour of Tony Geramita, Queen’s University, Kingston, October 20-21, 2012.
- Combinatorial Algebra meets Algebraic Combinatorics, UQAM, Montréal, January 20 – 22, 2012.
- Lacim 2010, Célébrations pour les 20 ans du Lacim, Montréal, 29-31, August 29-31, 2010.
- Applications of Macdonald Polynomials, Banff International Research Station, September 2007.
Organizers: F. Bergeron, J. Haglund, J. Remmel. (Final Report)
- Semestre Thématique du CRM: Développements récents en combinatoire, Montréal, January-June 2007.